If you've filled out the form asking to be put on our emergency shelter waiting list, we will contact you when a space becomes available. However, please know spaces are limited and you may have to be patient. 

In the meantime, we recommend you:

  1. Contact the housing department of your local authority to fill in a homeless application if you haven't yet.  
  2. Attend a local homeless drop-in centre
  3. Contact Streetlink, a service that aims to ensure people sleeping rough are connected to the local services and support available to them.
  4. Call Shelter's help line for over-the-phone advice.  
  5. Find guidance on where to get help  using Homeless Link's searchable tools.
  6. Make sure you refresh your place on Glass Door's waiting list after seven days so we know you still need shelter.